Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Drowning

Hi guys. It's Max again. And let me tell you..
I'm drowning.
In my own body, I'm drowning. All of the hatred I'm drowning in is consuming my each and every breath that escapes my mouth. I have nobody in my life that loves me truly. Except my dad. It's just me and my dad. My dad and I. My mom left when they both divorced. 
So, he's all I have left who loves me. And I love him with all my heart because we trust each other. We stand together everyday, and he protects me from bad things.
But, I don't have somebody who I know as a close friend that loves me. A boy to be exact.  I know, my dog Fro Yo means the world to me. But, let's face it.
I need a boyfriend.
And I'm not a needy person. I just want somebody to hold me in their arms.
Arms that are bigger than mine, A heart that can hold all of me. Not just a few parts. Somebody who listens to me when I talk to them. And I listen back.
I need somebody. And I am going to look.
I'll update later.
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment