Hi guys. I was just thinking to myself, and I wrote a song.
For the blog. I wrote this myself, so please don't steal.
I will quit the blog if you do.
Well, sing it to your own tune.
Enjoy.
You and I by Max Harris.
First time we stood
shaking hands
we flew a plane
that never did land
You had a heart, as big as mine
You were crazy, entertaining
And little did we know, we were running out of time
----------------------------------------------
CHORUS
You listen to our heart beat go
As we fly to never land
we sympathize our together hold
like foot prints in the sand
I heard it first, and then twice
that beautiful boy who was always so nice
We sprout our wings and together we fly
Here's the story of you and I
You and I
--------------------------------------------------
Take a break
Get up and stretch
Do it for your own sake
You know you need to go
come away with me
Together, forever, just me and you
we see the world with different eyes
Like a whole new place
-----------------------------------------------------
CHORUS
You listen to our heart beat go
As we fly to never land
we sympathize our together hold
like foot prints in the sand
I heard it first, and then twice
that beautiful boy who was always so nice
We sprout our wings and together we fly
Here's the story of you and I
You and I
-----------------------------------------------------
I love the way you talk
Saying things you think of
You love the way I walk
right into your arms
You listen to our heart beat go
to a beat you never did know
We jump together and touch the sky
Not just me, you and I
I heard it first, and then twice
you never met a girl this nice
After years, we still shine
You and I
You and I
You and I
You and I
We sprout our wings and together we fly
That was the story of you and I
---------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed it.
Comment in the box thing if you liked.
Or, just comment because I'm so alone.
Max Riley Harris
No comments:
Post a Comment