Monday, March 10, 2014

The Beginning of the End

Hello. I am Max Harris. And welcome to my blog. This will probably bore the bejeezus out of ya, but that's fine. As you could tell by everything on my blog, I have no friends. That's funny, because in real life, I don't have any friends!
Oh I'm just kidding. :()
It's not like you cared.
I am currently writing this in my school library, which stinks because my laptop is WAY faster!
*Kicks the fudge out of the stupid slow computer*
WORK DAMMIT!
Ugh. Never mind. Let me just hope this comes out okay. I welcome you here. And I called the blog You and I because, well, it is just you and I. You could just randomly come upon this blog. It's YOU I'm talking to. Not your dog. Or cat. Or your worst enemy. Or your crush. Definitely not your parents.
I hope you savor every drop of this blog.
*cricket chirps.....*
Mumbles: God dammit.
Well, that was awkward. Please save me from the silence!
From me to you, I bring the Beginning of the End.
Good luck.
Max. 

No comments:

Post a Comment