Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Men in the wild.......and big fat elephant dancers

Ok, guys. I did it.
Did what exactly?
Well, let me just say that I.....
Umm......
Don't call me a perverted freak when I tell you this but....
I brought my camera to school and photographed the PERFECT boy.
And no, I am not going to put up the picture because, he would know who I am.
Anyway, he is 17, and he has the most GORGEOUS black hair that sort of fell over his eyes. And the most GORGEOUS Emerald Green eyes that sparkled. mmmgfvfdjs ,fv lgv gjk .
Sorry, I just fell asleep daydreaming about him and I.
And...he is at least 6,2 and has wiry arms and and and and and.....
He is just beautiful in every way possible.
I think I'm in love.
My best friend Stacy was like: "Max, you are never going to get anywhere in life if you just DROOL over his picture. Ya GOTTA make a mover girllll."
Says the girl with red hair and neon colored high tops.
Just wait till you here the angel's name.
"ARNOLD"
No, I'm kidding.
Zachariah Mostess
He. Is. B-E-Autiful!
I'm sorry. I'm just boy crazy right now.
I should go make a move. Should I wait, or go and tell him?
What should I say?!!
Could you guys help me out? This is my first time actually socially talking to a boy.
Thanks.
I have something to talk about.
Dance.
I told you I am an acrobatic dancer, and I absolutely LOVE it so much.
But, there is a girl in my class.
Maria Sherberg.
Oh god, I hate her.
She has stick straight blonde hair and BLUE EYES. She thinks she is the best dancer in the world. She sucks at everything.
I think I should video tape her.
You think I am so so so so mean?
Yesterday, she called me a "Greasy slimy pig."
EEWwww.
I hate her so so much.
JUST LET ME DANCE B*$#h!!!!!!!!!!!!
What should I do? Tell me in the comments.
Well, bye guys. Help me!
Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment